Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Help!why does my laptop (apple i book g4) peak hang on to on blinking on and bad every minute? i cant see n e?


Help!why does my laptop (apple i book g4) peak hang on to on blinking on and bad every minute? i cant see n e?

It sounds close to your screen is broken, I'd pinch it to a Apple Genius Bar and see what they say almost it.

If the screen really is broken it'll probably cost more to replace it than to of late buy a new laptop miserably.
your backlight settings can be changed
i have a hp and sometimes it does that. I don't know if mac are set up lke this but on my hp I own a little button that when pushed the peak goes blank. if you enjoy a button like that brand sure it is not stuck
Cause it's disco time...Get down with that

how to curl your hair with rollers

No comments:

Post a Comment