Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Help!!!?

I be using my aunt's laptop and she is VERY STRICT about keeping things verbs and I accidentally got alot of crumbs caught within between the keys and I needed to know if if I could take past its sell-by date the keys to verbs off the crumbs. Toshiba Satellite A55-S1064. Hurry until that time she get home from work!!!!!!!!!

Help!!!?

Man you would be more screwed trying to do that than lately holding the keyboard upside down and shaking it out (gently) or blowing it out beside some compressed air resembling comes in a can. Probably some around in that somewhere.
get a CLEAN soft paint brush and benevolently brush the keyboard, although it will be a bit difficult, turn it upside down to do this. That style you won't push the crumbs further into it.
Use a Vacume dude


No comments:

Post a Comment