Tuesday, September 21, 2010

HELP::!! which of the most cheapest laptops are the most durable on the other hand portable and powerful plenty??

i'm looking for brand name, much better if you include model #s, i don't have a glorious budget so i can only afford the cheaper ones, i'm thinking of the following brand: HP Compaq Presario, ASUS, Elitegroup..

I want laptops that would end for years and much better if it's Vista capable.. and could run guitar pro and dota..

HELP::!! which of the most cheapest laptops are the most durable on the other hand portable and powerful plenty??

The authentic best brand of notebook is Asus, no matter what your budget. The F3 or lower spec A series are powerfully suited to your demands. HP, tosihiba and compaq are great but aviod dell acer emachines nec and other bargin brands
try panasonic toughbook
The HP or Compaq Presario 1 would do what u need it for in recent times find the cheap 1's on best buy, wal-mart, circuit city, or radio shack good luck
I've have almost every brand of computer. Don't buy dell. They suck! You buy a bottom of the line laptop from dell you are going to own to sink hundreds into within a year or completely stop using it. (Which is what I have to do) After the dell I bought a Toshiba. Let me tell you it is wonderful and the customer service is preposterous. My motherboard fried within 6 months but they salaried for everything. shipping charges, new motherboard, etc. They are fabulous! I'm never buying anything else ever again.



My Toshiba cost around 1,000 but I get a bundle pack, with printer and adjectives that junk..However I know they are selling ones in a minute around 700 that have give or take a few the same amout of power mine does. I use mine for everything.



I'm a full time college student and I use my computer day after day for hours on end. Toshiba's are built to second and by far outshine the competion!



Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment