Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Help near Mac?

I of late recently get a macbook and on certains web sites, the lines are overlaping...can i transmutation or correct that??

Help near Mac?

Well that's why newbies shouldn't get Macs. It's prominently hard to adjust to, and that's immediately how it should be.



My best advice to you is to download Parallels, and put Windows Vista on it. It should work finely for the most subdivision. I would simply use the Mac hardware to run it on, and keep Windows lying on OS X. OS X is just simply the dais OS that you shouldn't have to bother next to.



Or better yet, freshly simply start over. Return the Macbook, and buy a high-end/mid-range PC for less, beside Windows, anti-virus program, and high-speed internet. That's really all you stipulation to have a unbelievably good performing computer.



I use a Sony Vaio, near Windows Vista, Live OneCare, high-speed AT&T internet, and everything is just plain bliss on my side. No problems at adjectives. I don't use my Macbook Pro often, and I own no problems with using a extremely good PC.



Plus, I budge to college, and everybody admires my sexy designed Sony Vaio. It even have some Macbook owners looking at mines. It's really that good. Life here is plain wonderful.
Download Firefox!!



I enjoy 2 macs and i have not have that problem like you mentioned. I am guessing that you are using Safari. It shouldn't do that and it might be a culpability of the site but more than likley its something else. It could just be a bug within Safari itself.
Try reloading the page(s). Like sYar said, try it with FF or another browser.

Which sites are you getting this from? E-mail me the links and I'll see if they are impossible to tell apart with my Mac.


No comments:

Post a Comment