Friday, September 17, 2010

Has anyone here get a Macbook? If you do, are you relaxed next to your purchase?

Would you recommend it to others?

Has anyone here get a Macbook? If you do, are you relaxed next to your purchase?

I am extremely relaxed with my macbook. I enjoy made it 'dual-boot' which means when I switch it on I can choose to use it as a Mac or as a Windows computer. This mode I have the best of both worlds. The hardware reliability and better behaviour of the Mac and the common software of the window. I have also found I hold had no issues in connection with problems with it since I purchased it.
Macs are drastically user friendly. But dont expect to be upgrading them, You'll need to buy another one.



Macs are perfect, if you only use what comes beside it.

Its hard to return with other software to run on them.



Also their a bit to expensive, just because they are 'Different' To Windows.



All contained by All, i say window is better, more compatability, more choice, and easiler to solve problems!
My g/f 's got a Macbook and I've get a Macbook pro, we're both extremely happy next to it. These are fantastic computers; better than any windows laptop out here. I would highly recommend it to others. It doesn't freeze and crash resembling PCs and because it's running OS X (the most secure operating system within the world) you don't need to verbs about virus.
Despite what the first answer says, you CAN upgrade your book. Once you gain a MacBook, you'll never ever consider a pc again.


No comments:

Post a Comment