Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Help...0x0000007E??

Hi adjectives



My laptop seems to be dying a slow, prickly death! Every time I turn it on I grasp a blue screen, and at the bottom it have STOP:0x0000007E(0xC0000005,0x8... and that I need to disable BIOS? My interrogate is, can this be fixed easily, or should I walk and buy and new computer?



Thanks surrounded by advance



Brian

Help...0x0000007E??

this 0x000.... its a RAM sector,check your RAM slot and if this is the problem adapt them
Err did you upgrade your RAM...?

hv you been open your PC RAM slot?

these problem appear cos your RAM slot getting some problem.

Maybe u slot in a different bit of RAM...

Or RAM saiz not swishing ur PC... ...

Or perchance ur slot in RAM hv destabilized... ...

I would recommend u to hv some repairation... ...

Hope thses info can help you...

hvinh a nice hours of daylight...

Good Luck..


No comments:

Post a Comment