Friday, September 17, 2010

Help Flashed the BIOS Compaq Presario F560US?

I own a Compaq Presario F560US and I accidently flashed the BIOS. I am not sure what BIOS is on there presently or what BIOS was nearby before.



Now when the Laptop Starts, it have one long beep, followed by two short beep, and the LCD never shows anything.



When I put a CD contained by it seems to work...I hear the drive start spinning...I'm a moment ago saying it seem everything is working but the screen.



Any counsel that I can follow? I am usually very apposite with computers and can fix pretty much everything but this is a first for me.

Help Flashed the BIOS Compaq Presario F560US?

1long 2short video error

See here

http://bioscentral.com/beepcodes/compaqb...



Also try here

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/produ...
I don't what lead most people to even mull over about flashing the bios. There's really no requirement to, I don't care how plentiful times someone tells you to update your bios.



Basically, you're screwed. Probably your singular option is a hot chip with the CORRECT bios from the motherboard manuf.
you involve to get on another computer and to www.compaq.com and download the lateist bios for your computer consequently reflash it withat bios
Contact Compaq direct they are the only empire who can help on this one :(



...try their 'chat online facillity

how to start dreads with short hair

No comments:

Post a Comment