Friday, September 17, 2010

Help needed contained by buying a Dell Inspiron laptop.?

I enjoy my heart set on the following config:



Intel Core 2 Duo T5250 (1.5Ghz, 2MB Cache)

Windows Vista Premium

15.4 Widescreen WXGA (1280*800) with Trulife

2GB RAM (667MHz)

NVIDIA GForce 8400M GS next to 128 MB dedicated memory



Should this suffice for most simple needs (I'm into surfing and programming for .NET)? Should I grasp a faster processor instead?

Help needed contained by buying a Dell Inspiron laptop.?

Processor, memory and graphics are plenty for Vista Premium. This should work fine for programming. Be sure to make back-ups.
Ya I infer its more than sifficient for todays need...

Its Inspiration 1520 I cogitate..

I am using it..

Its cool...
Yes go for the core 2 duo t7100 it is more adjectives proof. Worth $100.

how to curl your hair with rollers

No comments:

Post a Comment