Friday, September 17, 2010

Help why is my @ on my upright displaying and is displaying as @?

do i own a virus or what it is driving me mad

Help why is my @ on my upright displaying and is displaying as @?

I assume that you are proverb that when you press the @ key it types and? If you own any funny friends or children I would check your macros. In word you can set a macro to type something automatically when you press a key or knob combination. Try to reset the macros. If no one else have access to your computer than it could be a virus.
MAYBE YOUR BUTTONS GOT MIXED UP. POP THE KEYS OFF (THE COVERS) AND SWITCH THEM.
If you're running Windows, take a look around the blind. Somewhere, there might be a banister; the first graphic would be a gray square near two capital junk mail in it. If it's something excluding EN, you're using the wrong keyboard layout. Click the gray square and select EN.
Check your computer baby grand settings. Click return to default. That should take concern of it. @ is on the 2 key and & is on the 7 knob. Make sure your numbers are in instruct. (Which they must be: I can't imagine that you wouldn't interest, but sometimes frustration keeps us from seeing things clearly) Good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment