Friday, September 17, 2010

Has anyone found a review on the Dell Latitude D430?

I've see the specs on Dell's page but can't find a independent review anywhere.

Has anyone found a review on the Dell Latitude D430?

I have be looking for a business Ultralite but have hold been disappointed because I would enjoy to sacrifice speed for light immensity. I recently read an article within my Entrepreneur mag that praised the speed of Dell's new D430 beside a SSD (Solid State Drive) option. Here are two other reviews that I own read:

http://www.infosyncworld.com/news/n/8063...

http://www.mobilewhack.com/dell-latitude...



The only gloomy thing I read is that Dell did not include the unmarked Intel Santa Rosa platform but what I have read almost the Santa Rosa, I think it would slow the processing down. I am pretty much convinced that I am going next to the d430. Hope this helps.
Right in a minute I'm on a Latitude D820 and it's really good. I'm sure the other one will be great if you don't find what you're looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment