Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Help near my computer please??

I turn it on, next I pick the user..but when it should come on and show descktop items and what not - nothing shows up...the just thing that works is ctrl alt del. I own windows xp. Its resembling everything got delete...any suggestions are really appreciated..thanks

Help near my computer please??

I lift it your not on that computer right now. I can relief you repair it. Do you have Windows XP Disk? convey me an email enr_computers@yahoo.com and we can figure this out..appreciation
Do you have administrative rights?
Something is stopping the basic navigation program (explorer.exe) from running on startup.



Most likely it is virus related.



Your best bet would be to do a fresh reinstall of window to solve the issue. There are other ways, but they will take more time and produce more headaches than simply reinstalling.
Did you elicit windows xp?.
its a virus problem son,..or ur comp is hack...it can be fixed.firstly if u want ur things to be saved.switch ur prime hardrive and take its flex and put it on the thiird hardrive or buy third harddrive.then install window XP on the third hard drive...so remeber ur prevalent hard drive which u wana pick up is unpluged so u dont install on it...after installing on the third one...jsutr move everything from ur third to the new one..u cud grasp ur laptop to some place where they fix it and explain to them..that is to say the best way.it will cost u solely lesssssssssssssss...


No comments:

Post a Comment