Tuesday, September 21, 2010

HELP!!! I hold problem near my laptop?Win XP?

I really want you to sustain me this time. when i open my laptop, i login to my tale, after i login windows say the application UxTheme.dll cannot be found. Re-install it may fix the problem. and there is nil on my desktop. i can access the internet by using task checker. i try to re-install it but windows say the same item. PLEASE HELP ME!!! (10000000000000000000000000000...

HELP!!! I hold problem near my laptop?Win XP?

download the uxtheme.dll from this site: http://winvistaside.xeoside.de/uxtheme.d...

then start window in secure mode and copy the dll in the system32 folder. that should work.
this problem comes from installing some corrubted theme from the internet .. and most of these are viruses .. u shouldn't do that .. i am sorry but you will inevitability to format your pc.. and put an anti virus right away
What's up? Your best bet is to filch the installation disc that came beside your laptop and reinstall the OS. By reinstalling the OS, it will reinstall all of the XP features that come on your laptop, including Internet Explorer. The installation will take awhile, but it should put everything stern where it belongs. Best of luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment