Tuesday, September 21, 2010

HELP! iBook G4 shuts rotten?

When I plug my iBook G4 up to the power supply it cuts stale or the screen get really dim and I can barely see...or if I try to turn it on while it is plugged up simply the fans start blowing.does anyone know what the problem may be or how I can fix it?

HELP! iBook G4 shuts rotten?

look into your Energy Saver settings beneath System Pref's. If your screen dims when you plug it surrounded by, it may be set that way lower than the 'AC Power' profile. Your iBook will behave differently depending on what power source it is running on.

As far as the rest it sounds like it may be a fruitless power supply. I would recommend asking your question to a more Mac-oriented community, though. Have you be on Apple Discussions? I have solved numerous problems by asking near.
sounds like within is a short in the mobile. you need to name apple 800-my-apple and tell them the problem. they'll enjoy you do the obvious approaching reset the PRAM and eventually send you a box. is your power cord ok? does it look fried at adjectives? if they determine it's your fault or if it's out of the warranty, you're going to hold to pay. hope you enjoy apple care! merely be glad you have of late an ibook g4 and not a macbook pro 17.


No comments:

Post a Comment