Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Has any one have problems next to Dell?

I just now brought a laptop and a cordless mouse to go next to the laptop, but I just checked my lay down status and it said my mouse order be canceled. The only problem beside this is that I did not cancel the decree (I know this because the only method you can do it is call and I know I didn't do that!), so I tried chatting near them and it said they were adjectives busy for 2+ hours, and calling is terrible. So I am waiting on an email reply. So have any one had this problem, both customer perfectionism or orders man canceled?

Has any one have problems next to Dell?

I have bought two laptops from dell and find their service to be fine compared to most other computer dealer. So I doubt they can't fix the problem for you, but I don't recommend calling them because it doesn't usually work. I recommend using the live chat function that's offered on dell.com. By using it you can chat directly to a customer representative and if it says they're adjectives busy, just hold refreshing the request and you'll get through soon. So try chatting or emailing them and hang on to talking, sometimes sheer pushiness can convince them to fix the problem ASAp ;). Anyways good luck and I don't cogitate things will go too inadequately. Just avoid the phones.. oh how I loathe being put on hold and forced to listen to cheesy music.
don't buy a dell again...you are research now roughly speaking dell, and how dell's computers fall apart after a while and their customer service sucks! (if you can figure out the excuse for english that they all speak!) be in motion with a HP/compaq subsequent time you need a unsullied computer...awsome customer support
Used Dell for years with little problems and on the uncommon times I've had to use customer support found them considerate.


No comments:

Post a Comment