Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Has anyone ever done this...?

Done laptop promotions approaching ProductTestPanel.com or anything like that? If so, is it free, decriminalized, with no scam? 'Cuz I really want a laptop...A MacBook at that...

Has anyone ever done this...?

Most of the times they are scams, you involve to participae like buy 3 products for a year, and by the time you buy the ones you select for a year you could hold bought if cheaper, and quicker. And avoid the spam in your inbox, because when you dispense out your email to those companies, they give it out, and those companies impart it out, VERy annoying, trust me I've tried thousands of those, all phony, spam got so fruitless I had to call off my email, and make a up to date one, learn from my mistakes please.

The answers post by the user, for information lone, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



how to curl your hair with rollers

No comments:

Post a Comment