Friday, September 17, 2010

Has anyone used Acer laptops and what do you regard as of them?

I enjoy heard they are a great product, a moment ago thought I'd get some feedback.

Has anyone used Acer laptops and what do you regard as of them?

Acer is righteous but not as good as hp logically
best laptop ever i wouldnt think of getting anything else. lots of already installed applications and its greatly very graceful to use!
I am using my Acer to answer your question.

I've owned if for over a year and definitely love it!

For a relatively inexpensive computer, it is extremely fast and reliable, beside all the features of a more expensive computer.

When the time comes to buy another laptop, you can be sure my subsequent one will be an Acer Aspire.

I'm hooked for life.



.
It's great product. I hold always have a Dell. My copany switched to Acer a few months ago. Of course under much protest from adjectives, but it is just as appropriate as the Dell Latitude or Inspiron
I have a Acer. Had it for a year very soon. No problems.



Lots of opinions out at hand about laptops.

Ask 10 population and you will get 10 different answers.



What to look for:

1. Get one you resembling.

2. Get 1GB of RAM minimum.

3. 80GB Hard Drive minimum.

4. CD/DVD burner.

5. decent size eyeshade.

6. long battery time.



MOST IMPORTANT - 3 YEAR WARRANTY.
I have and I construe its great. I haven't had any trouble near it. It's fairly brand new (8mons). I like it alot. It come with everything I needed and be extremely affordable compared to some of the others on the market. Then beside the additional rebate Acer offered the price was unconquerable.
WTF is an Acer? I personally prefer to distribute my mail via telegraph.


No comments:

Post a Comment