Tuesday, September 21, 2010

HELP! I stipulation a backpack for my 17 laptop.?

I only got a laptop and it's approx. 15.5 x 11 x 1.5 and I can't find any laptop backpack that will both fit and that won't make me look resembling a packmule. Any help?

HELP! I stipulation a backpack for my 17 laptop.?

Check near Ebags the biggest online seller.
EBAY
Search the internet, jump to target or walmart, check out the store from the manufacturer of the laptop.



You purchased a 17 laptop, not exactly a PDA. It will be big no issue what.
I have a 17 so, I be actually looking for cases today.

(I love my Powerbook.)



This one will clear you look like a pack mule, but its nice and I get it for an upcoming trip. (Pennsylvania to California by car.)



http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/accessori...



If specifically to bulky, I would get something approaching this:

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=...



Its not a case, but it will protect your laptop satisfactory so that you can place it in another grip and not have to verbs about it getting scratched.



You might also want to check the sites surrounded by my sources.


No comments:

Post a Comment