Friday, September 17, 2010

Help me please bros and sisters minister to me?

facilitate me.i have a unmarked hp intel laptop,.sometimes and mostly nowadays...when u shut down the laptop..it go thru the normal shutdown procedures and it does shut down...later after sometimes it restarts..then i shut down...consequently when i close my lids...it restarts again...i aim the lights comes on.i dont know wats going on?

i shutdown it restarsts.so i had to lift away the plug after shutdown any help?

Help me please bros and sisters minister to me?

Lol I hatred HP's for that. My HP did that for no reason, it would shut stale, then turn on and shut past its sell-by date by itself. I didn't bother dealing with it so i returned it and bought a mac book. But I would recommend buying or using demo Anti-Virus/spyware software. I niggardly it would be an idiot software problem to make on HP's train so i would bet its a silly virus to piss people sour. Oh Yea, if you're a good techy, hit ALT+CTRL+DEL simultaneously and look at the processes running. Look for the proccesses running below user (ignore the system processes, you mess with these and you're screwed) and if you see a suspiciouse one look it up on the internet, lately poke around.

Best of luck!
well you articulate it is new. So it is still beneath warranty. Your best bet is to call HP. Yes it sucks calling them because you will probably draw from someone who doesn't speak english. But they will try to fix it over the phone or you might have to convey it in. Either approach, because of your warranty, you won't have to pay cheque for anything. good luck!
Whoa.. name a priest dude...


No comments:

Post a Comment