Friday, September 17, 2010

HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE...i really involve ur minister to?

i entail help findin a really perfect & cheap laptop the followin is what u nees 2 have surrounded by ur answer:



where can i find it?

what brand is it?

how much is it?

HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE...i really involve ur minister to?

Ok economically Dell always have some deal on where on earth you can get a laptop as low as $399 (I think).. I'm within Canada but I am sure Dell has tons of rear to school deal in America too. Personally I prefer Macs but they are much more expensive.
tigerdirect.com
try craigslist.org
Check out dell.com. They usually own some pretty good deal. My sister got her laptop on mart for $499.
I recommend a dell, HP, toshiba, or compaq. You can find these at compusa, best buy or circuit city or walmart. The only one you may not find at walmart is dell. The prices extent from about $500 to $1000. Walmart and compusa other have great sale.
Try this site.



I personally find that Apple have a quality product that doesn't stop a virus. Sometimes cheap means poor trait.
Hi there, you stipulation to check out your local Wal Mart, they have some great laptops, and they also pass Dell now...which is what I use.. they run between $499 and $799. if you buy one at a store you can see what you are getting...


No comments:

Post a Comment