Friday, September 17, 2010

Help me lend a hand mee pleasee give a hand mee?

hi i am going to mcmaster university and i a short time ago got my timetable and i be kinda shocked and scared. most of my classes are 10 min apart.



MY QUESTION IS THAT IS IT GOOD THAT IT IS 10 MIN APART??



for example: mondays i enjoy (starting from 9:30AM) bio after 10min i have math after 10 min i hold psychology after 10 min i got math tutor after 10 min i get physics. see that?? i got similar to 5 courses all 10 min apart. this is on monday. tuesday is really angelic with close to 1 hr diff. wednesday i got 3 courses simply 10 min apart thursday i got resembling 2 courses 10 min apart and friday is fine also. and term 2 is almost similar to possession 1 and monday being the nightmare.



here is some stuff something like me:

- i always catch my homework done 2-3 days befiore.

- i do extra work to get better at the subjects

- if i enjoy to get something done i can stay adjectives night

- I AM LIVING IN RESIDENCE AND I SUCK AT MANAGING similar to cooking foods and eating

- and i close to to have lots of time at close.

Help me lend a hand mee pleasee give a hand mee?

dont cry... 10 min is plenty. my classes end at one and the same time the next one starts. no big business.
no its not good 10 minutes is not ample time 4 you you need more time than that only to do errands adjust your time first think what your going to do dispense yourself at least forty minutes thats should be ample time for you .


No comments:

Post a Comment