Friday, September 17, 2010

Headphone Jack on MacBook?

There's something wrong... Everytime I connect receiver to my MacBook the sound dies out. It last for about 2-3 minutes and later it fades out. I run out up having to help yourself to out my headphones and putting them posterior in. I own no problem with the built within speakers... Does anyone know how i can fix this? Or do I have to bear it into the Apple store and have an Apple Genius look at it?

Headphone Jack on MacBook?

Take it to the store and enjoy some one take a look at it.. You do not want to filch advice from a Windows loving community we own here lol...
I'm guessing you changed your settings, but that sounds like a unconscious jack-hope you have Applecare. Good Luck.
Take it within. Make an appointment with an Apple Genius up to that time going, it will save you from waiting contained by line.


No comments:

Post a Comment