Friday, September 17, 2010

Have a button sticking out side of my comp what is it and how do i put it away?

acer aspire 3050 laptop

Have a button sticking out side of my comp what is it and how do i put it away?

PCMCIA - eject button, Very fussily press it in and move it roughly a bit. They can be a bit fiddley to get posterior in.

bill
It could be a PCMCIA eject button. Just press it surrounded by firmly until it clicks into place.
Put a pic of it on here -> http://www.irecognisethat.com
Just a second before I read this request for information, mine did the same! I be wondering what it was. I still don't know though!
That sounds resembling the button to remove the card i.e. wireless card. there is usually a plastic card nest to the button (that does nought other than close the space up), push that surrounded by and the button
don't pull it it could explode


No comments:

Post a Comment